Real Micro AC Compressor
The Real AC —— Unlike one of those “air-conditioners” that are actually just fans with ice or water inside. Since it is built in with the patent micro compressor——only 330ml cola size and 2.16lbs, the smallest one in civil air conditioner field.
Outstanding Cooling Capability
Drop down the temperature from 90℉ to 72℉ in a 50 sq.ft closed tent and reduce the humidity as well. Bring you a comfortable tent temperature. Make the tent cozy stay in no matter day or night.
Know Your Zero Breeze Machine
All-in-1 appliance can function as air conditioner, bluetooth speaker, LED night light, and power bank.
Easy to Start Your Zero Breeze Air Conditioner
1. Plug the power adapter into the power outlet.
2. Rotate the exhaust hose clockwise into hose connector.
3. Attach the square end of the exhaust duct to the exhaust terminal of the product.
4. Insert the drain tube into the drainage port.
5. Attach the other end of the air exhaust duct to the nearest window.
6. Long press the red power button for 3 seconds
How to use Bluetooth Player Function
- Long press the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds, you will hear a beep sound when the Bluetooth is turned on.
- Find Zero Breeze from your device in Bluetooth setting, press connect and match your devices. If a device has been matched before, it would be automatically connected when you turn on the Bluetooth button .
- Press the Bluetooth button for play / pause. Long press the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds to turn off.
- Press +/- button to adjust the voice volume. You will hear a beep sound when the speaker has reached the maximum volume.
- Press button to switch the songs.
Usage Tips & Recommendations
- 1. Extreme caution is necessary when this unit is used by or near children or invalids, and whenever the appliance is left operating unattended.
- 2. The waterproof rate of this unit is IPX3, which means it is safe to protect against spraying water. Keep it from soaking in water or heavy rain.
- 3. Only use the appliance in an upright position. Make sure the angle of inclination is less than10°. Always place the appliance on a stable, flat, level surface to prevent the air conditioner from overturning.
- 4. DO NOT handle any part of the plug or appliance with wet hands.
- 5. DO NOT put your ﬁngers or stick-shaped objects into the air outlet or cooling outlet.
- 6. If the appliance has received a sharp blow, been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, then does not work. DO NOT use and contact Customer Service Team.
- 7. DO NOT incinerate this appliance even if it severely damaged. The compressor may explode in ﬁre.